Connect, discover and enjoy — at “The Hub”
What makes a conference extra special – that is on top of great content, exceptional speakers and a high-end location? Here’s the answer. It’s the connections we make, the welcoming atmosphere we experience and that sense of renewal that comes with stepping away long enough to come back refreshed and ready to tackle your biggest challenges.
Ideas and connections
All of this is why we decided to shape a new event at the World Conference — “The Hub.” Yes, the conference keynotes will amaze and the sessions will illuminate, but you also need a place to absorb ideas and meet new people in an informal and natural setting. The Hub will be the place to network, learn and enjoy. Attendees will meet up for lunch, coffee, snacks, join in activities — all with a heaping dose of fun.
Solutions and discoveries
As a central part of this experience, we’re bringing in some of the best solution providers in the industry to share ideas and talk through solutions in a space that makes it easy to learn and connect. And this isn’t just about finding solutions, it’s about opening your eyes to discover unexpected opportunities. Venture into conversations with professionals who understand how to help, get great advice and see where that takes you. Learn more about our sponsors and exhibitors.
IABC’s 45th birthday – let’s celebrate!
The Hub is the place where all the fun stuff is happening. That’s why it’s the location of IABC’s 45th anniversary celebration!
We’re hitting our stride and we want to spend this special time with you – the communication professionals who have made IABC the world’s leading global communication association.
12 Reasons to Visit the Hub
- Learn from informal presentations and dynamic demonstrations in our Mini-theatre.
- Connect with Solution Providers and learn how they can help you succeed.
- Get the latest on IABC’s programs and membership opportunities at the IABC Booth.
- Enter to win valuable prizes from IABC and conference Solution Providers.
- Access new attendee advice, sign-up for the popular Dine-around and get the word on local events, sightseeing and activities at the Hospitality table (at the entrance of The Hub).
- Get your caffeine fix. Fresh coffee, tea and snacks will be provided during scheduled coffee breaks.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at the Hub on Monday.
- Catch a photo-op with communication VIPs against a special back-drop. Watch interviews with speakers, solution providers and attendees.
- Participate in a game. Use our great app, sponsored by Polite Mail, to discover surprises and join impromptu activities at The Hub.
- Visit with top-selling authors and collect signatures on some incredible books during book signings.
- Enjoy the comfort of a go-to spot throughout the conference at our seating area. Use this space to network, catch up on emails with complimentary Wi-Fi, or just relax.
- Celebrate IABC’s 45th sapphire anniversary. Enjoy delicious cake, freshly roasted coffee and other libations during this sparkling celebration on Tuesday at 2:45 PM.
Take time to connect, discover and enjoy — join us at The Hub. Register for the World Conference today.