The Gift of Communication event, happening Sunday, 3 June 2018, 1–4 p.m., is in its eighth year. This pre-conference session is offered at the World Conference through the IABC Foundation. Participating communication professionals are invited to give pro-bono advice and counsel to help a local charitable organization to address a pressing communication challenge.
Give your expertise to support a local charity
The charity to benefit from this year’s program will be announced in early 2018. IABC participants will have an opportunity to:
- Make an impact that benefits the local Montréal area.
- Provide communication advice and counsel that makes a difference.
- Get professional development experience.
- Be part of a success story grounded in real-world challenges.
- See the power and value of communication in action as a force for good in the world.
Gift of Communication also supports local communities
In addition to the event at the World Conference, the Gift of Communication program takes place throughout the global IABC community; in fact, some of the most successful experiences have happened through IABC chapters. If you are part of an IABC chapter, you will gain insights on how to implement this type of activity in your own area.