This Media Room is an online toolkit for IABC members, volunteer leaders, sponsors, attendees and the media to learn more about the IABC World Conference, happening 11–14 June 2017 in Washington, D.C., and to help spread the word about this global event for communication professionals. See our featured news stories and access sample tweets, posts and images. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just let us know.
Early registrations for the IABC World Conference in Washington, D.C., happening 11–14 June 2017, are filling up fast. Don’t wait to register, make travel plans and book your discounted hotel room. Claim your spot at this year’s most important gathering of communication professionals from around the world. Join your peers to address major communication issues, explore innovative ideas and discover new solutions to your biggest communication challenges…Read more
The IABC World Conference, happening 11–14 June 2017, will include more than 50 speakers from around the world. These experts will cover one of five tracks and a Global Standard representing the communication profession. They have now made some of their most thought-provoking ideas available as a preview to the kind of thinking attendees can expect at the event. Read more
We appreciate your interest in covering the World Conference. For press attending the event, we consider and screen each request to make sure press partners align with IABC standards of communication. Please apply here to be considered for a press pass.
About the conference
Our theme for the upcoming IABC World Conference, happening 11–14 June 2017, is GLOBAL BUSINESS: Lead Communication—Make Real Impact. It represents our mission to elevate your career, highlight the global rise of communication as a business-crucial part of the organization, and showcase vibrant and exciting Washington, D.C., our conference city. All sessions were peer-reviewed by the conference’s Program Advisory Committee (PAC). Presentations were evaluated against the IABC Global Standard and this year’s conference theme. Learn more…
Our sponsors understand great communication
IABC sponsors are more than just contributors to the conference; they are partners who appreciate, understand and exemplify great communication. See our sponsors from the 2016 World Conference and learn about the benefits of sponsorship.
All the news
This multifaceted event covers all of the most critical aspects of organizational communication. Get up to speed on the latest happenings at the IABC World Conference by going to Previews and News.
Help spread the word about the 2017 World Conference in Washington, D.C. with this series of web ads in standard leaderboard, sidebar and other sizes. See the full gallery.
- The 2017 #IABC World Conference heads to Washington D.C.! Don’t miss out. Register now wc.iabc.com #IABC17
- Lead communication and make a real impact through global business at the 2017 #IABC World Conference wc.iabc.com #IABC17
- Want to make a positive impact on your career? Join us as we highlight the global rise of communication at the #IABC World Conference wc.iabc.com #IABC17
- The 2017 World Conference is the premier #comms conference of the year. Come join your peers. wc.iabc.com #IABC17
- Register now to save on the 2017 World Conference. Join us! wc.iabc.com #IABC17
- #Communicators, elevate your career at the 2017 #IABC World Conference wc.iabc.com #IABC17
Sample Facebook/LinkedIn posts
- As IABC rolls out an exciting, all-new 2017 World Conference program, the theme of “Global Business: Lead Communication—Make Real Impact” speaks to what the organization believes about the profession. It represents our mission to elevate your career, highlight the global rise of communication as a business-crucial part of the organization, and showcase vibrant and exciting Washington, D.C., our conference city. Don’t miss out. Register soon at wc.iabc.com.
- Fitting with its conference theme, “Global Business: Lead Communication—Make Real Impact,” IABC has rolled out an impressive group of keynotes for the 2017 IABC World Conference, including Gabrielle Dolan, an expert on authentic leadership, Jon Iwata, architect of IBM’s strategic brand platforms, Denise Jacobs, a leading creativity evangelist and Mark Jeffries, a top business influencer. Learn more wc.iabc.com.