Speaking proposal deadline extended to 3 October: Submit today!
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is accepting break-out session speaking proposals for its 2017 World Conference in Washington D.C., 11–14 June 2017. Our audience of communication professionals seeks dynamic speakers who offer new, innovative and career-supporting knowledge and skills.
The 2017 conference theme is #IABC17 Global Business: Lead Communication—Make Real Impact. We seek presentations that:
- Focus on leading communication that makes a real impact in our organizations;
- Build on the best of what we’ve learned about outstanding communication;
- Aim high to capture the newest knowledge and ideas in the profession;
- Lead innovations on how to reinvent our communication practice;
- Offer new tools and techniques that foster innovation.
Speaking proposals are reviewed by IABC’s Program Advisory Committee (PAC). Invitations/notifications will be sent to candidates in late November and early December. Participating in the conference provides speakers with the opportunity to be recognized as a subject matter experts in front of more than 1,000 communication professionals from around the world. If you can engage, inspire and inform audiences, we’d like to hear from you!
See our speaker submissions toolkit for tips and examples.