16 April 2021
Head to the virtual Exhibit Hall to engage with vendors. Don't forget to scan your badge!
Solution Provider Sessions
Change Communication: Tools, Strategy and Real-life Stories, Sponsored By Interact
As we continue to manage the enduring impacts of the pandemic, internal communicators have one common goal: to provide engaging and effective comms for the inevitable changes to the future of work. Join Interact as they deep dive into the role of modern intranet software in managing successful change comms campaigns as well as the real-life stories and strategies they’ve been part of over the past year.
This session will highlight:
- How to communicate tailored messaging for every employee
- Why modern-day organizations demand omnichannel communication
- Real life change comms stories from the world’s leading enterprises
- & more..
What the Evolving World of Hybrid Work Means for Communicators, Sponsored by Poppulo
We’re in the midst of one of the largest paradigm shifts in employment history. Companies and employees are actively reconstructing their relationship with each other. The changes will be drastic and long-lasting.
Some companies will adapt successfully; others won’t. Those that succeed will reap outsized rewards in terms of growth, profitability and customer relationships. As communicators, we have a critical role in helping our organizations adapt successfully by keeping employees aligned, engaged, and productive in the new work environment.
This session will help you successfully guide your company by showing:
- Why companies need a more human-centered approach engaging employees in the new workplace
- What that approach looks like from an employee’s perspective
- How technology can help you deliver this kind of experience
As a thank you for your time, Poppulo will make a donation to the Trevor Project for each person who attends this session.