Check out the #IABC20 World Conference breakout sessions!
Most of the IABC World Conference breakout sessions have now been posted online. Experts were drawn from around the world to shape a slate of session offerings that will give you the ideas you need to create communication results that will elevate your company and your career. Sessions will focus on innovation, best practices and an understanding of how to leverage the unique power of communication.
To provide you with the highest quality experience, presenters were selected by the IABC Program Advisory Committee through a standardized evaluation system to ensure that each session aligns with IABC’s Global Standard and fits this year’s theme, Shift: #AreYouReady. With an eye toward the latest trends, solutions and ideas, the 2020 IABC World Conference will explore the newest challenges and opportunities facing the communication profession.
Tracks organized around your needs
Sessions are separated into these five new tracks:
Career and Future Skills
- Skills and knowledge that a communication professional must have
- Trends influencing the communication profession
- Skills for the next five years in a world changing at a rapid pace
- Ideas, examples and guidance to advance the career of a communication professional
Employee and Customer Engagement
- Approaches and techniques to amplify the power of professional communication
- Culture, engagement, values and ethics
- Reputation management – building trust in communication
- Case studies and projects that have made a significant impact /change
- Latest in communication research
Communication Driving Business
- Approaches and techniques for powerful business and communication strategies
- Using communication to cut through the complexity of global business
- Case studies / projects of strategy in action
- Strategic leadership
- Learning from our failures (and building on successes)
Creativity, Technology & Design
- The latest in being creative as a communication professional
- Tools and techniques for creativity in communication
- Creative new approaches that achieve results
- Disruptive technology in communication
Marketing and Brand
- The value of big data, AI and machine learning that supports communication
- Revitalization of your company’s brand — understanding global markets
- Latest marketing strategies — understanding a changing audience
A variety of ways to learn
To suit your individual learning style, we’re offering sessions in a variety of formats, including workshop intensives with immersive engagement on in-depth topics, multiple presenter discussions and many opportunities to interact with your peers and soak up the learning that will bring you back to your organization ready to take on new challenges with fresh ideas and creative approaches.
Join more than a 1,000 of your peers at the World Conference in Chicago on 14–17 June for an experience like no other.
See all of the break-out sessions here.