Check out the first 30 World Conference sessions
Representing some of the most innovative ideas of the profession, combined with real-life practical communication solutions–descriptions for the first 30 World Conference breakout sessions have just been published.
This global mix of speakers includes seasoned communication experts like Sam Harrison, John Deveney, ABC, IABC Fellow, Barbara Gibson, ABC, and Ann Wylie who combine their expansive knowledge with next-level thinking to support your ability to elevate your organization. New speakers like Jana Sedivy, Jill Hirz, Stacey Gordon, Carlo Figueroa and many more, offer fresh perspectives and immediate take-aways that you can put to work now.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to apply innovative solutions for long- and short-term problem-solving
- Ways to integrate internal and external communication through authenticity
- The science behind strategic communication
- Creative methods for building connections that result in unencumbered engagement
- New tools and technology to break through to your audience
Check out the speaker list and session descriptions here to get all the details.