How AI can help you make your Audience sit up and take notice
How do you cut through the clutter and connect with your audience? Can data make your message more credible? Can analytics help you craft compelling content? How can AI help understand your audience’s response? Today there is an over-abundance of information and a paucity of meaningful communication. Data and analytics can be invaluable aids in communication.
This session will cover four ways to enable this:
- Sourcing data to develop your idea: An idea becomes credible when backed by data. But where do you find the data? We’ll see how to get creative with public data sources.
- Taking the help of AI to build your narrative: AI needn’t be terrifying. With the open tools available, it can be a powerful aid in discovering insights and building a narrative
- Adopting storytelling to craft your message: A set of simple yet powerful principles can transform ordinary messages into powerful stories.
- Using content analytics to establish a feedback loop: Analyze your content and audience response in the form of text, video, and audio to get vital clues for improvement.
This session will have live polls for audience feedback and there will be short exercises to absorb the content from each module.
- How to find data to support your idea.
- Which AI tools and techniques can help develop your idea.
- How to establish a content analytics feedback loop to learn and improve.
Track: Creativity, Technology & Design
Presenter / Ganes Kesari / U.S. co-founded Gramener, an award-winning data science company, where he heads analytics and innovation. He advises CEOs and CXOs of large corporates, as well as the senior leadership of NGOs and governments on applying data science for decision making. Kesari is an expert in artificial intelligence. He helps companies build teams and imbibe a culture of data. He is a TEDx speaker, passionate writer, and corporate trainer. He regularly publishes articles in widely-read magazines and speaks in leading conferences around the world. Kesari is on a mission to simplify data science and help everyone understand its true potential.