Learn from the best: 2015 World Conference speakers
This year’s speakers:
- Are globally diverse: Representing six continents, this year’s speakers will bring the latest communication trends from 19 countries around the world.
- Have a tradition of speaking excellence: Two TedTalk speakers, one member of the Professional Speaker’s Hall of Fame, and countless conference sessions, workshops and webinars: Our speakers know the components of an engaging presentation.
- Are proven communicators: Eight of our speakers are Accredited Business Communicators. Five are IABC Fellows—the highest honor awarded to IABC members for contributions to the profession.
- Represent the gold standard of communication: Among this year’s slate are 10 IABC Gold Quill Award winners—IABC’s premier program recognizing excellence in the field of communication.
- Are leaders in their field: This year’s speakers are at the forefront of their profession, pushing boundaries to achieve excellence. Among them are: published authors, one of Silicon Valley’s 100 most influential women, India’s first professional blogger, one of Content Marketing’s Top 36 content marketers who rock, and one of PR News’ “15 to Watch” leaders shaping the industry.
Learn from the best. Register today.