What will a virtual World Conference look like?
The 2020 IABC World Conference is going virtual and we’re happy so many of you are excited about this necessary transition. The event still takes place 14–17 June, and you can expect another stellar experience, but with a new twist that will allow you to experience it from anywhere in the world.
Many of you are wondering what a virtual conference will be like and, over the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing examples and visuals to help paint a picture. This conference will be much more than what you experience on a webinar or in a video conference call.
We’ll be using a virtual platform that will allow you to:
- Move around the conference hall, clicking from one virtual area to the next.
- Attend keynote and breakout sessions in a virtual environment designed to make you feel like you’re sitting among peers in a theater.
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for chats or Q&A sessions while watching speakers on your computer.
- Connect with other attendees for networking and discussion.
- Visit an exhibit hall, a help desk and a resource library.
- Go back and watch recorded sessions, available immediately and posted for a year after the event.
Stay tuned for even more details. We’ll have pricing and registration information available soon. In the meantime, we’ve established an FAQ page that will be added to over time, where you’ll find answers to many common questions.
Save the same dates and we’ll see you online!