What’s included with my Exhibitor Package?
Your tabletop package includes:
- Four (4) complimentary exhibit hall only staff registration badges to manage your tabletop NEW! Two (2) complimentary customer registration badges to be used for any customers or clients you’d like to invite to the tabletop experience!
- One (1) complimentary full conference badge for access to the full conference program and events (Up to $1,499 USD Value!)
- One (1) tabletop (6 ft. table & 2 Chairs) within the Westside Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis NYC hotel
- Company recognition on IABC World Conference 2022 website, pre-show email communications to attendees and onsite at the in person event
- Company description (500 characters or less) featured on exhibitors’ page
- Recognition in onsite Mobile App
*Please Note: All platinum and gold sponsors also receive a tabletop in their sponsorship package.
Mark your calendars! We have dedicated specific times during the event for attendees to participate in the Expo Hall. We recommend you designate someone from your staff to be available during these times for interaction with attendees. Attendees may also request to set up meetings outside of exhibit hours.
Please ensure to review current Exhibits Rules & Regulations HERE.
Sunday, June 26, 2022:
1:00PM-6:00PM Exhibitor Move In
6:00PM-7:30PM (Welcome Reception)
Monday, June 27, 2022:
Tuesday, June 28, 2022:
5:15PM-6:45PM Gold Quill Celebration/Exhibits
Tuesday, June 28, 2022:
6:45PM-11:00PM Exhibitor Move Out
Exhibitor Tabletop Placement/Floorplan: Please note that IABC will not host a formal space selection process for your tabletop placement. Once your team arrives onsite, you will receive a placement throughout the Westside Ballroom. IABC plans to host most food & beverage functions in this space as well to further attendee traffic to your tabletop. Please note: all tabletops will be spread throughout the hall for attendees to easily navigate the space and chat with your team for better connections!
Your primary contact should have received an email this week from our registration provider, Maritz. If you have not received or need it re-sent, please email IABCEXH@maritz.com.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Download the Exhibitor Service Kit here.
Promote your Presence at IABC World Conference 2022!
Download the marketing kit here: https://wc.iabc.com/About/Share-the-World-Conference
If you would like to host meetings while onsite at World Conference 2022, please complete the form HERE.
Contact Kelsey Kwasniak, Exhibits & Sponsorship Senior Coordinator at email@example.com.