We are back together!
IABC is hosting its first in-person World Conference in three years and we have reimagined the experience. This year’s theme is “Communication Can ____” and we have designed an event to show how communication can deepen understanding, inspire action, and transform worlds.
The innovative aspects include:
- Opening and closing keynotes with the Frank Shaw, VP of corporate comms at Microsoft and Lisa Osborne Ross, the CEO of Edelman in the US.
- Three plenary sessions with senior communication and industry experts to stimulate thinking, seed conversation, and mobilize action.
- Live Q&As with leading communication executives
- A ‘Catalyst for Climate Design Sprint’ to help address one of the world’s most pressing issues
- Over 70 learning and professional development sessions by experts from more than a dozen countries, from speedy Ignite talks, listening lounges, breakouts, panels, interactive workshops to deep dives.
This conference will showcase a diversity of thought, disciplines, people and geographies and is designed for all communication professionals, inside and outside of the IABC community, at every stage of their career.
IABC’s World Conference is for any communication professional wanting to advance in their career, help their colleagues through conversation or mentorship, and/or take action with important social issues most relevant to the profession at this moment.
We hope to see you there!
Get the approval to attend with our Justification Letter!
If you know you want to attend this year's conference, but need a little help convincing your organization, we have created the IABC World Conference 2022 Justification Letter to help! Download this letter, add in your personal details, and you'll be on your way to being able to join us in New York this June in no time.
Send Your Team to World Conference 2022
If you are or know any team leaders that run communication departments, urge them to bring their teams to World Conference with this IABC World Conference 2022 Corporate Leader Communication! Download this letter and add in your personal details to drive professional development for team members and send them to the event of the year for communication professionals.